Kula Eco Park
Using Nature to Preserve Nature…
By international standards KULA Eco Park, on the Fiji Island of Viti Levu, was a small, often overlooked wild life facility. But we survived by being the best we could be at what we do – and what we still do is help preserve the incredibly diverse natural heritage of these beautiful Fiji Islands. Founded in 1997, the park has now been transformed into KULA WILD Adventure Park. The biggest, most diverse Family Fun Park in Fiji. We are now…
Kula WILD Adventure Park is a 28 acre property set in 3 valleys, with 12 acres of coastal forest open to visitors. Huge walk-through enclosures put the visitor inside the habitats of our resident parrots, doves, water birds & reptiles. Marine displays of Ocean turtles, soft & hard coral and tropical fish provide a glimpse of the spectacular marine world that surrounds the 300+ Islands of Fiji.
- A nature walk through acres of natural forest with elevated boardwalks allowing exploration, from the valley floor to the forest canopy.
- The only Captive Breeding facility in Fiji for endangered Fiji indigenous species.
- Fiji’s BIGGEST Family Fun Park, with something for the whole family
- A show place for Fiji’s spectacular bird, reptile & marine life.
- The only Free Hands-On Environmental Education Center for Fiji’s school children
- Fiji’s ONLY Roller-Coaster Zip Rail
- Fiji’s ONLY Jungle Waterslide